Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Call for Divine Government

With the turning of the year 2012, we will begin anew with the end of the Presidential election in America.  If we are to attain a Victory for Peace, we need to Call for it.

 


Matthew 7:7-9

Today's New International Version (TNIV)

Ask, Seek, Knock

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; those who seek find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened.
“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
 

Unity for all is Mutual Guarantee, and the Kingdom of Heaven is, upon each petition, "officially" offered to come for its Own sake.  And that is Divine.
But, you have to participate.  Love your brother like you do yourself and serve one another, not material gain or ego gratification.


Use this sequence of 72 Names of God for a sort of spiritual vaccination.

#14. מבה = MEM BET HEY (Farewell to Arms) 
#30. אום = ALEPH VAV MEM ~AUM~ (Building Bridges) 
#60. מצר = MEM ZADIK RESH  (Freedom) 
He will judge between many peoples
and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.
~Isaiah 2:4




 Call  For  Divine  Government
 I AM,  I AM,  I AM.


I AM my I AM Presence, and I AM One with the I AM Presence of all Humanity.

I invoke the great Beings of Light associated with Divine Government to this planet, and I invoke the Beloved Ascended Masters guarding the evolutions of Earth.

Blessed Ones, blaze the Sacred Fires of God’s Will and Divine Illumination in, through, and around every person involved with the governments of Earth at international, national, state, and local levels. 

Blaze the Sacred Fires of God’s Will and Divine Illumination in, through, and around the electorate and governmental officials of all nations.

Let every person feel and tangibly experience the Power, Wisdom, and Love of our Father-Mother God flowing through them as they elect their governments and vote on all issues before them.

SEAL this activity of Light within every person’s Heart Flame.


Expand this Light daily and hourly a thousand times a thousandfold with every breath I take.


VICTORY IS OURS IN LOVE GOVERNING THIS PLANET! (3X)

And so it is, Beloved I AM.

Divine Government Invocation

I AM breathing the Breath of the Holy Spirit into the deepest recesses of my Being. Every breath I take cleanses my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies. I hold the focus of my attention on each breath as it lifts me into the full embrace of my I AM Presence.

I surrender to the perfection of my true God Reality.

I AM One with the Divine Heart and Mind of God, I AM One with the Company of Heaven, I AM One with every man, woman, and child evolving on this sweet Earth. From within the silence of my heart I affirm:

I AM a Beloved Child of God, and ALL that my Father-Mother God have is mine.

I invoke the All-pervading Light of the Universe, the Supreme Source of all Life—All That Is.

I kneel within my heart in recognition of the Light of the Cosmos, and I draw forth the Flames representing the threefold activity of Life, as exemplified by the Holy Trinity.

I invoke the Blue Flame, which represents the Divine Power of my Father God.

I invoke the Pink Flame, which represents the Divine Love of my Mother God.

I invoke the Yellow-gold Flame, which represents the Divine Wisdom of the Sons and Daughters of God—the I AM Presence.

Beloved Father-Mother God, come now and assert your rightful authority within me and within ALL Humanity.

Show us how to reverently express the perfectly balanced activity of God’s Love, Wisdom, and Power.

O, Supreme Light, I acknowledge you in all Life.

I give gratitude to the glorious Cosmic and Ascended Beings, as I invoke them and the great Angelic Host to amplify the energy which I AM releasing to assist with cocreating Divine Government for the United States of America and every country on Earth.

This is destined to be a Government OF the I AM Presence of Humanity, BY the I AM Presence of Humanity, FOR the I AM Presence of Humanity.

Beloved Presence of God—the Source of All that Is—I love and adore you. I acknowledge you as the owner and giver of my life, my intelligence, my substance, my all.

Seal me in the Love, Wisdom, and Power of Victorious Accomplishment. Blaze your Light before me and prepare the way that I may always walk the path of Light.

Guard and protect me, guide and direct me, and give me the Illumination of the Truth that will set me FREE.

Help me to BE your Divine Love in action at all times, and sustain your Love through me to bless all Life.

I invoke the I AM Presence of every soul that is in anyway associated with the governments of the Earth. Beloved Ones, direct, sustain, and expand the portion of the Divine Plan which is that soul’s destiny.

I Invoke the entire Company of Heaven to direct their full-gathered momentum of Loving and Illumined Obedience to God’s Will into the feelings, minds, and worlds of all governmental and business leaders throughout the planet.

Through the Power and Presence of God, I AM, I decree that Divine Government shall manifest NOW, and that ALL Humanity shall follow the Will of God with Reverence for ALL Life and the highest good for all concerned.

And so it is, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM that I AM.



No comments:

Post a Comment